That's My Boy - Trailer



The red-band trailer for the 11 time Razzie Award nominated actor/writer, Adam Sandler's new film has been released, That's My Boy.

The film centres around a man (Sandler) who, as a teenager, fathered a son (Andy Samberg) in high school with his teacher (WTF). Years later, the man visits his son on the eve of his wedding and begins feuding with his son's bride-to-be (Leighton Meester).

The film has recieved an R rating in the US, so I will assume the UK will get an 18 rating. This paragrah was pretty short, so I thought I'd add that Adam Sandler is still using that dumb ass voice...do I need to say anymore.

Starring alongside the main trio are Susan Sarandon, James Caan, Donald Glover, Milo Ventimiglia, Will Forte, Ciara and Vanilla Ice (as himself). A fairly good cast, but looking at the way Adam Sandler's career is going, I'm not holding out much hope.

That's My Boy is set for release in June for the US and September for the UK.

Thoughts???

Comments