Byzantium - Trailer


The trailer for vampire film, Byzantium has been released.
Byzantium follows a pair of vampires (Gemma Arterton & Saoirse Ronan) that are having to flee the scene of a violent and bloody crime. The mother and daughter duo are now looking for refuge at a run-down resort somewhere on the British coastline. Mother Clara, must sell her body to make ends meat, whilst daughter Eleanor must deal with living a 'teenagers life' and protecting her secret. Will they be able to stay safe and loyal to each other before it all ends in destruction? I'm not a huge fan of this vampire craze, but this sounds like a film I could really sink my teeth into (I hate myself for that joke).


The cast also includes Jonny lee Miller, Daniel Mays, Sam Riley & Tom Hollander; the film is directed by Neil Jordan.
Byzantium is set for release in the UK on May 3, 2013. No US release date has been announced yet.

Thoughts???


Comments